How long will it take to receive my order?
- Gooey&Co takes pride in baking, packing, and shipping fresh cakes. We do our very best to ship orders next day, Monday - Friday, unless otherwise specified for a future date. We do ask, however, for up to 2-business days to process your order before it ships to assure quality, freshness and availability. We ship via USPS Priority Mail which allows most orders to arrive within 1-2 days excluding Sundays and holidays.
How long will the cakes stay fresh?
- Our Gooey Bits are baked fresh and shipped in airtight packaging. They have a use or freeze by date of two weeks from the date they ship but are best upon arrival. Don't worry, they won't last that long!
What is the best way to keep the cakes?
- Our Gooey Bits are best eaten at room temperature and do not require refrigeration. They are best in a cool, dry environment. If you'd like them to last longer we recommend keeping them airtight and they can be refrigerated or frozen.
I am sending as a gift and don't want receipt or pricing included.
- No worries. Most of our orders are sent as gifts so we never include pricing or personal information.
How can I include a gift note and/or coupon code?
- A personal gift note can be added to your order in the cart page. Type the note exactly as you would like it to appear as we do not edit notes. Coupon codes can be entered on the checkout page above your order summary. Only one discount code can be used at a time and must be entered exactly as they appear.
What's in those Gooey Bits?
- Now you didn't think we'd go giving away our secret recipes now did you? We are passionate about crafting our cakes from scratch, using original recipes and only use fresh, all-natural ingredients. We believe in food with integrity. That’s why you’ll never see any ingredients you can’t pronounce and what inspired our Fresh Stuff Promise: "We promise to craft our cakes from scratch, with fresh, all-natural ingredients and vow to never use artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. And that's why they taste so darn good!
Do your cakes contain any allergens?
- All of our cakes contain wheat, milk, and eggs. Some flavors contain nuts (Almond, Hazelnut, Carrot Cake, specials) and are produced in a facility that processes soy, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, and/or shellfish. While extra caution is taken to eliminate any cross contamination, we cannot certify or guarantee that our products are free from those allergens.
Do you offer catering services, custom orders, or corporate gifting?
- Why yes we do! Every quantity order is different and we are here to create the best package for your needs. Contact us about what you have in mind using the form below and a member of our team will get back to you soon.
Are your cakes available for wholesale?
- If you have a cafe, restaurant, or specialty store and are interested in carrying Gooey&Co, please contact us using the form below and a member of our team will get back to you soon.
Don't See an answer to your question? We're here to help. Feel free to contact us by filling out the form below.